ANIS SAADI

November 28, 2012

i love good changes :)

everything was change. I'm not the old me anymore. The way I think, the way I make decision, the way I do something. I'm not the one who always sad and put too much stress on the past thing happen. Not anymore. I can handle all those miserable things with maturity. I guess haha. Long time ago, i was the one who have problem with mixed feelings. But now, if I say no, so it is no. if I say yes, so it is yes. If you know what i mean.

Other than that, my life, feelings, 180 degree change after KARISMA. It was different from the last karisma. The team members. I don't how to thanks them. They... Are... Just.. Irreplaceble :') I love them much especially those who are very close to me. We shared a lot off stories outside from basketball world. haha. Although I had been bullied by few of them especially nasa, but it is still okay for me because.. I don't know..  Maybe its kinda funny actually bergaduh because of small and stupid things haha.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE EACH OF THEM TO THE FULLEST ! :'D

ziera, nadea, farah, yasmin, nad, kak ily, kak nida, kak bella, kak awatif, kak shida, kak syu, dini, aiman, din, ashman, nasa, tony, najib, izham, icky, wan, afiq.


xoxo, 
Anis

No comments: