ANIS SAADI

April 11, 2017

360

Plain.

My life were so plain

Wake up. Go to work. Lunch. Back from work. Study. Dinner. Korean drama. Sleep. Repeat

Slip few travels between them

That's all

Bored to death!

Masak. Makan.

Hmm. It is so boring living far away from your family. I mean like jumpa family once a year!
Like seriously?

Not to forget,

Studying alone! I just cant but I need to.

I used to be a study group person since diploma till degree.

Everything repeat repeat repeat. To be honest I am tired of living in Dublin.

But...

Not anymore :)

Everything change now! I have study partner, craving partner, lets-go-to-that-place-now partner,
ice-cream partner, shoulders to cry on partner, food hunting partner and lots more :)

Thanks for making me from a demotivated person to oh-so-motivate-now!

xoxo

No comments: