ANIS SAADI

February 28, 2018

Living with a Psycopath

So what it feels living with a Psycopath?

FUNNY!

Hahah I just dont get it. She tell me myself that I am her best friend. But she never act like one.

So just before Suhail came into my life, she never care about me. Instead, she tried to stay from me.
She tried to make a gap between us. She never join whenever i ask her to go out together picnic etc go eat ice cream so on. Bukan never joined but usually dont lol. Senang cerita she never treat me the same way she treat other people.

She said 'malas nak rehat kat rumah'. She also want to change room because she was bored living with me. She said 'nak tukar angin'

And she will treat me based on her mood. Sometimes she didnt talk to me at all sampai I yang whatsapp personal tanya did I make any mistake. And she said no. Such a weirdo. 

All I know is we went travel together. 

That's all.

I know she help me a lot before but they way she treat me before Suhail came is no joke! She literally dont care about me to be honest. Sampai ada housemate lain tanya are we both fighting? LOL It is mainly because she didnt talk to me and ignoring me like a champ. But me? I dont give a damn if you dont want to treat me well. I can live on my own!

Before I met Suhail, I wont go anywhere else if she didnt go. Mainly, I akan follow her decision. But I know she didnt like it. She love to do things on her own. She can go anywhere without me but I will definitely wont go anywhere such as volunteer etc without her. and again I she didnt like it. She bored with me (she said this)

Long story short. Suhail came into my life...and I start living on my own and didn't follow her anymore.

I always alwayssss went out with Suhail because there is no point to stay at home with someone who doesn't really care about you. Ajak pun taknak keluar baik ajak orang yang nak keluar ye dak? hahahaha

Long story short lagi, one day she didnt came home and i text her 'are you coming home? Be safe'
Guess what she replied to me? Be prepared... lol

'CAN YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH AND ENJOY YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!'

and I replied 'Ok'

Not sure to laugh or to be sad. But sure enough I said 'Dia ni dah kenapa'

and the truth is.. She said to me 'You make me feel that I didnt exist in your life anymore. You didnt care about me. Tak ajak bila keluar dengan boyfriend.'

and I was like... eh dulu selalu ajak taknak keluar plus you try to make a gap between us. Then when I'm gone then you miss me and rasa kehilangan?

And now, she blocked me from her instagram story and she will intentionally takkan tengok my ig story. I mean like come on pasal ig story je pun I know I know. But dont you think that is weird? Seriously I never feel bad on what she have done to me up till now. All I do is laughing so hard and I dont know. It is just way too funny. 

And is it wrong for me to buy branded thing? I work so fucking hard and salah ke wey if I want to buy such thing? hahah! I never said even one single thing if she bought any branded thing. I totally cannot brain with this kind of people! Basically, apa I buat semua tak kena di mata dia!! hhahahah!! So funny, again.

She called me with bad words that you can find in this world and I dont mind. At all. It was just so funny I cant stand to keep it my self. Atleast in 10 years or 20 years time, I can look back into my blog that this kind of thing was happened to me before. Of course, it's a good memory to have. If not, my life would be so plain without any drama! Ahahaha as before I dont have any issue with any of my girl friends. This is my very first time dealing with a psycopath.

there's lot lot lot of thing happened actually I just couldnt remember sebab banyak sangat hahahaha!

Anyway, of course I will enjoy my fucking life. LOL.

Love,
Anna




No comments: