ANIS SAADI

December 31, 2018

Dream wedding

White. Pure. Peaceful. That's my dream wedding.

I prefer something sederhana. I don't fancy a glam wedding. I don't like to sit on a big stage with a huge pelamin. I don't feel comfortable with that kind of set up and it is just don't suits my personality. Things I hate the most is..........to wear a big ball gown...........to make it worst....it is colourful.....i don't get it how can people wear something like that?...... Well I guess I everyone have their own taste then lol!

I love love love simple dress, light and flowy. Add up with a simple + rustic hand flower bouquet. I want the wedding to start with beautiful selawat instead of english song or kompang. and for pelamin, i loveeeeeeeeee the flowy white chiffon draping on the wooden arch add on few eucalyptus leaves and italian ruscus andddd few bit's of pastel roses. All I can say is i love love love outdoor wedding! Unfortunately, Malaysia is too hot! :p dream is just a dream then hahahahah.

Then, thats all lol

No comments: